Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Home Sweet Home (part 1)

"Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home ..."

That's what Loquatia's grandmother told her once. And after the divorce (in which her husband got everything ... except for the most important thing), Loquatia remembered what her grandmother told her, and immediately set out to find a little slice for her and Keisha.

She'd managed to save a bit of money during her marriage, and with the inheritance from her grandmother and mother (that her deadbeat husband never knew about), she found a nice piece of property.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She instinctively knew that it would be a great place to build her dream home.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It had nice firm ground ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And the environment was pleasant. Yes ... this would be the PERFECT place to raise Keisha and make life better for themselves. So she immediately started researching for the best contractors. She found one in AnjelStar's Builders.

And they built her dream home:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



In this first of a three-episode tour of the Sims home, join Loquatia as she gives us her point of view with the outside grounds.

Good morning, everyone. The crew of Anjelstar's Builders who built my home have asked that I give a tour of the house and the grounds, but since it's so extensive, this tour will be broken into three parts. This part is on the outside grounds. Please, follow me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Welcome to the front walk! If you'll follow me up the path ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

... I'll give you a brief glance of this beautiful, dark hardwood front porch.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fabulous, isn't it? Next ... follow me through the front door ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

... into the main hall ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

to the back door ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

... where I'll be more than happy to show you the backyard.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But first! The back porch. It's made of the same wood as the front porch, but it's SO much bigger!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You can see a view of the back porch from over here ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

... by the two telescopes I purchased for nightime viewing of the cosmos. Keisha is REALLY into astrology ... and she's got me hooked, too.

Now ... if you'd follow me back around, I'll show you the man-made pond I had put in. Keisha is also really big into Nature. Why not indulge her obsessions? I think she wants to be a scientist when she grows up.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If you follow me aound the back edge ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

... I'll take you around to the other side.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And that, ladies and gentlemen ... is the EXTENSIVE grounds of our new home. Keisha hasn't seen the house yet, and I really hope she doesn't think that I went overboard. We had so little when she was young, I just want to give her the best!

Join me again next time to get a view of inside the house. It'll be in two parts - the basement and first floor, and then the second floor. After that ... I'll surprise Keisha!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful house! I can't wait to see the rest of it!! I'm sure Keisha will be thrilled!

April 14, 2005 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home