Friday, April 15, 2005

Home Sweet Home (part 2)

In our last installment, Loquatia was kind enough to show us around the rather extensive grounds of her new property.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Join us for the 2nd (of three) visit to her home where she has kindly offered to show us around the first floor!



Good morning, everyone. I hope y'all aren't too exhausted from walking around with me yesterday. Today, I thought I'd take you through the lower floors of the house starting with the basement.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There's really not much to it yet. I'm sure as our lives continue to grow and evolve, we'll end up putting some stuff down here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Let me take you back up into the main floor.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This room is part of the living room. It's where I decided was a good place to have a music room ... although this "room" is not enclosed.

It also houses our big screen TV and our video game system.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If you'll follow me into the other half of the living room, you'll find that it's a very comfortable place to sit and watch TV or just chill out, read a book.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's not too cluttered ... yet.



Next, I would like to briefly show you the ground floor bathroom ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It has everything that we need. And if you'll follow me across the hall to the study I can show you our modest library.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And Keisha likes to paint ... so I thought putting an easel in here with all of her art reference books would be useful (not to mention a computer for internet research).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now I know the room is shaped oddly, but I'm an odd person. One day, I may do a slight remodel so that the easel is not blocking the window. But it works for now.



I spend a lot of time in the kitchen ... as I DO enjoy cooking.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And the dining room is JUST across the hall ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The dining room is just off of the sitting area of the living room ... so it's pretty convenient (in my honest opinion).



And that, everyone, is the lower floor. Join me next time when I take you on a tour of the top floor.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

See you next time!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool! I can't wait to see what's on the next floor!

April 15, 2005 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home